Add a video review
Use your phone or webcam to record a video send it via email to [email protected]
How to record a review?
The recommended duration is 1-5 minutes, but feel free to send a longer one. We recommend the following format for reviewing hearing aids:
- Introduce yourself by your first name and the state where you live.
- Show your hearing aids, and mention the approximate purchase date and how long you have used them.
- In no particular order, here are some questions you might want to address in your review:
- Why did you decide to buy these particular hearing aids?
- What were your expectations, and were they met?
- Do you consider your hearing aids to be a good value for money?
- Pros and cons – durability, ease of use, comfort, features you like or dislike.
- Have you had any interactions with our customer service, and is there anything we could do better?
- Have your hearing aids helped improve your life, and how?
- Summary and would you recommend this product?
- What is your overall rating, on the scale of 1 to 5?
We may transcribe your video and edit it for clarity and to fit our standardised format.