At the time of original purchase, SoundBright provides an original warranty on all hearing systems.
- The Vibe Eco includes a one-year manufacturer warranty.
- The Vibe Air includes a two-year manufacturer warranty.
- The Signia 3X includes a three-year manufacturer warranty.
The manufacturer warranty covers unlimited repairs and one-time loss/damage coverage per unit. The warranty begins on the date that the new system is received by the customer.
Repair or Exchange of a Product
At no cost to the customer, SoundBright will inspect the hearing device and repair or exchange the in-warranty unit with a new or refurbished unit at SoundBright’s sole discretion. The manufacturer warranty period remains in effect for the replacement device.
Exclusions from Warranty Repair Coverage
- Devices purchased from unauthorized distributors (including eBay) are not covered by this or any other SoundBright warranty.
- Currently, only purchases directly through SoundBright’s website are authorized.
- Damage from improper handling or care, exposure to chemicals, immersion in water, or undue stress.
- Damage caused by third parties or non-authorized service centers is excluded from this repair policy.
Replacement Under the Loss and Damage Policy
During the original warranty period, SoundBright will replace each hearing device no more than one time for loss or damage not related to normal use. SoundBright reserves the right to inspect hearing instruments to determine if the Loss and Damage Policy is applicable.
SoundBright will replace a lost or damaged hearing device for $250 each. Please note that claims under the Loss and Damage Policy on the hearing device(s) are a one-time occurrence per unit. When either the hearing device or the charger is replaced under the Loss and Damage Policy, the Loss and Damage Policy expires for that unit. For example, if the right hearing device is lost and replaced under the Loss and Damage Policy the Loss and Damage Policy expires for the right device but remains in effect for the left hearing device and charger. For any loss and damage claim, the repair warranty remains in effect on the lost or damaged unit from the date that the original SoundBright system was received by the customer.
Loss or Damage During the 45-day Right to Return Period
If one or both hearing devices are lost or damaged beyond normal use during the 45-day right to return period, the system cannot be returned for a refund. Refunds are issued for SoundBright hearing systems if all original components are returned within the 45-day period.
If you have any questions about this Policy please contact SoundBright at:
- Email: [email protected]
- Telephone: (833) 484-5102